Guajome Learning Centers
K-12 Independent Study and Home School Program
Admission to GLC is open to California students who wish to enroll, subject to capacity. In the event that the number of applicants to GLC exceeds the number of available openings, a random lottery will be held. Applications not selected during the lottery, or late applications will be placed on a waitlist.
Applications are accepted throughout the school year, subject to capacity.
Re-enrollment for current GLC students begins in March.
Enrollment preference shall be in the following order:
- Students currently enrolled in Guajome Park Academy
- Students of Guajome Schools employees
- Siblings of students presently enrolled
- Siblings or children of alumni of the Charter School
- Students residing within the attendance boundaries of Vista Unified School District
- All other interested students
If students with enrollment priority do not adhere to designated registration/ re-enrollment protocol and/or procedures timelines, the enrollment priority will be forfeited.