Class of 2024
Welcome seniors and parents! This is an exciting year for students with a lot of planning and information to keep up with from college workshops to graduation and grad bash! Visit this page often for updates on events, deadlines and all things having to do with your senior year at Guajome! Information will be posted throughout the year.
Please carefully review the following guidelines to ensure that your senior photograph meets the necessary criteria.
- Digital images are required and must be in JPG or PNG format, with a minimum size of 500kb.
- All pictures must be submitted in full color. Sepia or black & white photos will not be accepted.
- Pictures with filters applied will not be accepted.
- Vertical portraits only, please.
- When working with a photographer, kindly request them to leave enough space around your child's face to allow our yearbook staff to feature them at their best within the design. Please refrain from cropping the photo on your own.
- Guajome dress code must be followed; costumes are not allowed.
- A neutral background is required. Photos with cars, murals, statues, pets, or props will not be accepted.
- Please note that the yearbook staff reserves the right to request a different photograph if the above guidelines are not met.
To ensure inclusion in the Guajome 2023-24 yearbook, all senior pictures must be submitted by Friday, December 1. This deadline allows us ample time to review and process the photographs for the publication.
It is important to emphasize that students who do not submit a senior portrait will have their school portrait included by default. However, if your student does not submit a senior portrait, they MUST take their senior photographs during registration or on the make-up day to have a senior photograph in the yearbook. If there is no school portrait available for the student, they will unfortunately not be included in the portraits section.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding senior pictures for the yearbook, please feel free to contact our dedicated yearbook adviser, Mrs. Moorman, at firstname.lastname@example.org. She will be more than happy to assist you.